Learn About $600 New Caregiver Bonus
Learn About $600 New Caregiver Bonus
Vital Support Home Health Care Agency, Inc., is a leading home care provider of integrated healthcare services, offering comprehensive range of programs for individuals with disabilities.
Vital Support mission is to promote the philosophy of Independent Living for all individuals with disabilities through its extensive range of programs and resources that are made available by our community outreach coordinators.
We provide assistance, information & resources to individuals seeking enrollment in programs or for those that are already enrolled, requiring that extra help to remain independent in the comfort of their home, and for those that may require: companionship, nursing care, rehabilitation, post hospital care or a respite for the family that cares for their loved ones.
Our multicultural/multilingual community outreach coordinators proficient in English & Spanish are readily available to service your needs.
Vital Support Home Health Care Agency has contracted with all of Pennsylvania CHC Health Plans and all Managed Care Organizations (MCO's)
Skilled nurses provide both short-term and long-term, professional care to patients who require medical services at home that is due to an acute illness, disability, long-term health condition, or terminal illness. The nurse visits the patient's home to assess current health status and evaluate home safety.
Nursing services include but are not limited to:
Services performed by licensed therapists who evaluate and treat people with physical needs resulting from illness, injury, disability or surgery.
Physical therapy services include but are not limited to:
· Therapeutic exercises to improve trunk and extremity strength, joing range of motion, balance, endurance and general reconditioning
· Prescribe individualized home exercise programs
· Bed mobility and transfer training, to allow patients to move about their environement as freely as possible
· Order necessary assistive devices or medical equipment
· Massage to decrease pain, muscle spasm, and/or edema, and improve flexibility
· Educating patients about their diagnosis and prognosis
· Teach family and caregivers necessary skills so that they may better provide for the patient while allowing the patient to remain as independent as possible
· Home safety and fall prevention evaluation
· Instruct on pain management techniques post suergery or injury
· Various modality applications such as ultrasound, heat packs, and ice packs as appropriate
· Therapeutic Treatment
· Prosthetic training and weight-bearing exercises home health care help at home
These are personal care specialists who provide hands-on patient care to meet patient needs in accordance with the plan of care.
Home Health Aide/CNA services include but are not limited to:
Services performed by licensed therapists who evaluate and treat people due to difficulties with self care that interferes with patients well-being.
Occupational therapy services include but are not limited to:
Services performed by licensed medical social workers . Lisensed medical social workers provide aid/counselig to patients by addressing their financial needs, social and emotional conserns and provide patients with information about community resources.
Medial social services include but are not limited to:
Services performed by licensed therapists who evaluate and treat people due to having difficulties with swallowing or speaking. Individuals requiring speech therapy are often but not always post stroke patients.
Speech therapy services include but are not limited to: